I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a total of $5,746.20 to date for our marathon!! WOW! How exciting! It was a great way to end the day to see that we are so blessed from all the donations that we have received! I cannot tell you how much it means to us, my family and most importantly all the cancer patients that are being helped! Thank you to all those that have reached in their pockets and donated....some of you more than once! We appreciate each and every one of the donations. We still have more money that needs to be raised and we are HOPING to surpass our minimum goal!
My Mom and I head back to Houston tomorrow for her chemo treatment! This is the last one before the scan. She has been feeling pretty good. Today she said she was a little tired and sick feeling but she has been looking great!
Derek and I are back to training after our very brief break this weekend. Tonight we went to the gym and worked out....even though both of us really did not want to go! We did it though! The marathon is getting too close to cut back on the training now....it is a little scary!
AGAIN...THANK YOU to all of you that have donated. We look forward to opening our mailbox each day and seeing checks for our cause. It is the best support we can get in our training! We love you all and thank you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment