Here is Derek this past Saturday at practice. Just smiling away at the camera!This is at mile 4 water stop, and he could not look happier! Notice he does have his ankle brace on still. Good job!Too bad for his headphones though....since this picture was taken Keke the kitten has eaten those headphones. Now if Keke would eat Derek's black headband!
By the way, for those interested you can check out the following link(http://www.nike.com/nikemarathon/) and it tells about the marathon. It even has a course route! Looks pretty easy on paper...ha ha! According to the website, you only have 8 hours to finish it....let's pray that we make it in that time! I'm getting EXCITED!
1 comment:
I want to know when derek started looking skinny......wait I mean less fat. Hey I got a website ask your mom about it I want to post some links to all the stuff ya'll are doin.
Post a Comment