Ok, so I am on my way to meet my personal trainer this morning. Then this truck pulls out in front of me that says "Got Poop?" I just started cracking up. So of course, I had to take a picture of it. I mean the slogan of "We're solution to human pollution!" Sorry it just makes me laugh!
The trainer today was really nice. He just asked a bunch of questions, and basically if my health and exercise were a test...I might have failed. Next week I meet with him again to go over the workout and then the real soreness begins.
1 comment:
glad to hear you are getting in the groove. i know exercising is a great way to get those endorphens running around in your body and mind to make you feel better. again i am so proud of both of you for making the commitment.
keep us informed on the houston trips.
love you both!!!!
Post a Comment