Yes, it is only noon and I am ready for a re-do of today.
Landon has a fever and is cranky pants. Today is my Mom's birthday.
AND then I have this....
Hi! Our names are Pokey & Miller. We look very innocent, don't we?? No we are not puppies. We are grown dogs. Pokey is5 years old and Miller is almost 9 years old.
Look at this awesome Queen Palm that Crystal planted this past Summer. There are 3 of them. They have been there for a good 3 months or so. Survived the drought, the heat and even me forgetting to water them throughout the Summer. Oh, and did I mention...I dug the holes myself for all 3 of them?
Apparently, Queen Palms cannot survive 2 Labs eating it. Oh, yes. This is what I found this morning...courtesy of our dogs. Seriously?? Did it really taste that good or bother them that much?? We are one Queen Palm less now.
A closer look at the chew marks. I am sure Miller started it and then Pokey joined in the fun. I do not have proof of this theory, but that is usually the case. Oh, and for those wondering they are not poisonous...called the vet to make sure I would not have sick dogs on my hands too.

1 comment:
Oh...bless your heart! So sorry about your trees...they sound like hard work for two canines to destroy them.
I hope Landon feels better. I'm thinking about ya today...and your mom.
Post a Comment