Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 9 months to Landon...

Ok, well it was technically the 17th, but better late than never. Right??
So, we really cannot believe that he is 9 months old. We have our Well Baby check-up this week, so I will post his new "stats" then. I know I say this all the time, but seriously the time is flying by. He is getting quite the personality these days too!
So here is a run down of what he is doing these days:
Crawling anywhere and everywhere! Loves to go into our bathroom and play by the bathtub.
We are on Stage 3 foods now. Also, Landon is more interested in feeding himself as each day passes.
Pulling up on things all day long. Today he pulled up and stood for a couple of seconds without support.
Not sleeping through the night. (Not a Mommy and Daddy favorite thing!) This has been going on for about a month now.
Power Cords are his favorite thing. He can find any power cord in the house no matter how well we think it is hidden.
Fish Lips and Smacking are his new noises and faces he makes these days.
Pulling on all the animals' tails. Loves to do it if they are sitting next to him.
Elmo. The kid is in love with the Furry Red Creature.
Loves to play with other kids. Wants nothing to do with me when we go to Kindermusik or at Aunt Stephanie's with her girls. He is all about his friends.
Still loves the water. Both bath time and swim time.
Loves to crawl through the house dragging a toy with him.
Loves books. Will sit for stories or go get them out to play with.

I am sure there is more but my brain is fried. Been a long and busy weekend. Well, below are some of Landon's 8 month photos. They are so ADORABLE! I loved this session. Not sure if it was because he was such a little camera hog and is personality came through or what, but LOVED it. So take a look!


His little devious look...

Making Fish Lips and Smacking...

Seriously could be the funniest picture e-v-e-r!! I Love this one!
His what the heck are doing to me now look...or he is in deep thoughts.

His favorite toy...Sophie the Giraffe.

You can see all of his photos here
Photo Credits to Alison Eden
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe that he is nine months old either! I am just so very thankful that we 'found' you guys again and can see Landon grow up! I love blogs!! CUTE pics of the little man.

LeAnna said...

Blogged hopped here from Angie ^ - Your little man is adorable, my baby just turned 8 months on the 20th. He loves Elmo, too, how funny! :)