Friday, November 06, 2009

Where did October go??


Yes, it has come and gone...and I have not blogged. What have we been doing? One word: Chaos!
Let's do the Cliff Note Version:
  • Derek went out of town for 21 days! Yes, you read that right. He had a business trip to Virginia for work. So single-parenthood was in FULL Effect. Luckily, Nana came to help out and relieve some stress.
  • We went to see Derek for about 5 days in VA and got to see D.C. for a day. Also got in a minor fender bender. Everyone was ok and as of yesterday, found out that other driver was OFFICIALLY determined at fault.
  • Happy Feet has occupied some time. Been a little stressed about it, but getting better.
  • My Mom's brother passed away on my Mom's birthday and then came the anniversary of my Mom's death...which added to my lack of blog and my not so cheerful mood.
  • Swim Lessons, Kindermusik, daily chores, keeping up with Landon, etc., etc. have kept us busy.
  • Our Animals seem to have one thing going on after one another. Hopefully they have decided November is the month to calm down. AND the lovely cat, Keke has made the transition to a full-time outdoor cat. Very helpful in the stress department.
  • Landon is still not sleeping...yes, it is great! Has still been waking up most nights, and he has been battling a cough for about 4 weeks, which has not helped at all.
I am sure I forgot something but that is the quick rundown on everything. I will update more about Landon in another post. I have lots of pictures and information to get caught up on!




Mommy & Landon in Virginia

Daddy & Landon in Virginia

Watch out D.C. - Landon and Daddy are riding on top of the tour bus!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Whoo Hoo...YAY!

I have missed you.
You are a very busy mommy!

Glad to have an update and can't wait for pic and stories of the little guy ;)