Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our RESTFUL Weekend...

Yes, I know the weekend was almost 4 days ago and we are about to start a new weekend. BUT I realized I never posted these pics and our family fun outing.

Well, Jan (aka Nana) came down this past weekend and part of this week too! Oh what a big help that was. I cannot begin to tell you. Derek and I were beginning to become walking zombies because some little person did not want to sleep in our house. So I got 4 nights....count them 1,2,3,4 nights of uninterrupted SLEEP!! Now, Jan did not get so lucky. THANK YOU!!

Besides sleep she did help in other ways and we had fun hanging out. Thank you for coming and for making the trip down....and a future thanks for your upcoming trips too!

Derek was off on Sunday and there was a place in San Antonio I wanted to go check out. So off we all went. We went to Kiddie Park in Downtown. It had just reopened and was so neat. Definitely want to go back. This is where the pics are from below. Landon rode the Carousel for the first time with Daddy. He was not sure what to think about it all. No tears, just trying to process and analyze it all.

Then off to beer and BBQ we went. We headed over to Pearl Brewery for a BBQ cook off. Neat place and good food. After that we were all ready for naps...so we headed home.
It was a great family day and so happy we did it. Also found some great new places to photograph for Happy Feet. By the way, do not forget I have my other blog too for Happy Feet Studio. Click here and it will take you to it!

L laughing at Daddy's silly noises and face!

One of his many "looks."

Daddy holding on to his little man.

I think he gets his toes and feet from my Mom.

Going UP!


Photos taken Sunday, Sept. 6, 2009
Posted by Picasa

No comments: