Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Mommy's little Tornado...

Sleeping, what is that?? The last few nights have not gone any better in this household. I VALUE my sleep, and I am determined to find out what is bothering my little one to all of decide at almost 9 months he is not going to sleep. Umm, not going for it. So back to the doctor we went today. Little guy has his first ear infection. (Another first...lovely!) Oh, and the doctor apparently did not agree with the PA about the reflux so we are off those meds.
So here is a look into our life the past few days with very little sleep...

"Mommy, I am helping you organize and clean up the toys?? I do not understand what you mean."

"Huh? I am your little helper, and I promise I will sleep tonight."

"Please, let me out of here! I will sleep tonight I PROMISE!"

"I do not care what Daddy says, I am getting to that dog food bowl. Mommy, your new baby gate can't keep me confined. I will squeeze through."

Daddy took this video while we were getting dinner ready. Landon had never seen Sesame Street or Elmo until Nana came for a visit recently. Now he can't get enough of the red furry guy.

1 comment:

Angie said...

There is just something about Elmo...all kids love him. And it beats Barney...puke!! Landon is getting so big. He is such a sweet little man. I hope his ear is better soon.