Since I am posting tons of blog posts today, thought I would end with this one. We did FINALLY finish the patio and backyard. It looks great and we love it!
Not too many plants have died yet. I have replaced a couple and some are not my fault. Pokey peeing on them does not help out my "green thumb."
So here is the completed project.
All painted. Fixtures in. New potted plants and hanging baskets.
Side view
New Flower bed along the fence line. Dogs run up and down the fence chasing the neighbor's lab. Grass was gone there. We added this flower bed and did gravel all along the side of the house. No more mud or beaten down grass.
This is what L has been doing while I have been blogging away this afternoon.

1 comment:
I am so jealous...I love the patio! SWEET! I'd be out there ALL the time :) Oh and I love your new blog look!
Post a Comment