As promised, here are photos of the new patio cover that is being built. I searched for a "before" photo, but I got tired of looking in the tons of photos that I have. And yes, I forgot to take one before they started.
Anyways, lots of progress was made today, and there will be lots for me to paint when it gets completed too. :)
I cannot WAIT until it is done, and we are able to enjoy it! So FUN!
Stay tuned for more photos and updates of the patio cover....I know you are will be waiting at the edge of your seat each day to see if there are new photos posted of it!
Side view
Front view
And little boy resting after all the hammering has stopped for the day!

2 comments:
WooHoo!! Love it so far!
I can't wait to see the patio and enjoy a glass of wine with one of my favorite people!! :} I miss you guys and enjoyed reading the update. All the madness with swine flu is crazy! Keep little L safe though. Stacy
Post a Comment