Photos by Alison Eden Photography
So many people have asked or wondered, "I do not get the Taco, what does that mean?" Well, it was what we called Landon before he was born. We did not know the sex of our baby before it was born, so we could not just call it baby or it for the whole time.
Originally I said when I was first pregnant that I did not look pregnant, it just looked like I had eaten one too many tacos. (Needless to say my belly looked like several Tacos were growing....and yes, some even asked if I was having multiples. How nice of them!)
Well, then it just kind of stuck and for some reason I just started calling the baby Taco from then on out.
I even had a little hat made that said "Taco Dodd" for him to wear in the hospital. He wore it proudly.
So there is the answer to the mysterious shirt and name for all those wondering what it means!



No comments:
Post a Comment