Monday, March 23, 2009

Landon and his favorite sport


I know it might surprise you, but I like this time of year. March Madness is awesome. I've been lucky enough to watch quite a bit of ball in the past few days since the tourney started.


Well, someone else has too. It started a few weeks ago as the NCAA regular season was coming to a close and Crystal or I would have the TV on basketball.


Landon loves to watch basketball. I'm sure it is due to the bright colors moving around on the screen but my gut tells me it is his geneology. I think about what thoughts are going through his little head while he is watching the games. Luckily, I captured a few pictures of him when he was watching the games.


Here is a video of me trying to get Landon to play and talk to me but all he wants to do is watch ball.


Here are the pictures:
















Landon watching the Big East conference tournament. If you notice in the picture, that he is watching Seton Hall. That is committment.














Landon drawing up a few plays. I can't believe he knew what 22A and 23B were!! He even let's the team know when to fall back to zone or man. Wow!



















Landon's comments on the Duke/Texas game last Saturday.


We will keep you updated as the tournament continues on Landon's insight.


No comments: