This post is in regards to the greatness of the sling. Can't say it is the most manly thing a dude can wear but it has it's good qualities.
Crystal did some work in the flower beds today and I was watching Landon. My watching of Landon consisted of messing around on the computer while he slept for 3 hours. Crystal said he never sleeps like that when she is at home by herself. Hummmmm.... Can you say father of the year? Maybe not, since as I was typing that last sentence I almost spilled a beer on Landon. Any ideas on how I would explain that? Didn't think so.
On to the pictures.

Me in the sling with a knife, corn and a beer. What a good combination. I can't wait to hear Crystal's response to this picture. The timer on the camera is awesome.

It sure is easy to cook with this little face looking at you.

Slow cooker ribs. They have been cooking since 11:30 am. Gonna be the bomb.

Naegelin's Rolls. Enough said.

Chocolate Cake. Gayle's recipe. This cake is unbelievable. I'm not really a dessert guy but I could eat the entire cake (and have on occasion).
Peace Out. Gotta put the corn on.
Derek
1 comment:
Derek....beer, baby and KNIFE should never be used in the same sentence! Remeber what you did to Crystal's necklace (that I fixed) and there wasn't a knife or baby involved (beer....hmmmm...I don't know). Miss you guys! I love these blogs...you need a reality show!
Post a Comment