
Mom, you have this photo already!
What the heck did you put on my hands?? Give them back to me!
Mom, I am not going to look at you....sorry!
Last week we explored cups! He looks like a little boxer with them on his hands. He was like what is this and what happened to my hands. He just found them recently and Mom goes and covers them up. It was cute.
We had missed Kindermusik because of sickies and traveling the last 2 weeks so it was good to be back. He seems to still enjoy it and is in love with the teacher's voice. He is mesmerized by her singing to him.
We also went to the doctor on the 20th because of the paranoid first time Mom....that would be me. :) Yes, I was afraid he was not fattening up enough and his eating habits have been different with this trying to cut a tooth thing we have going on. AND they had written down the wrong weight at our last appointment for me so I had he had lost 5 ounces. Needless to say he has gained a pound in a month. Not ideal but the doctor was not concerned. He dropped from the 50th percentile in weight to the 25th percentile (12.9 lbs). BUT he has grown to 24 3/4 inches and moved up to the 75th percentile in height. So we have a LONG baby boy. So maybe with his father and grandfather's coaching he will be a basketball player....or might say forget it and do something else. :)
Still no teeth yet. Just lots of sucking on fingers and hands. Fussiness and all the other fun things that come along with teething. I will spare all the details. Still have not rolled over yet. L is on his own time frame and I have no idea where that comes from! He has found his hands and is fascinated with them. Lots of kicking and yelling going on these days too! What else?? Umm, we have very deep conversations every day. Ok, maybe not deep but he loves being talked too and sung to even if I cannot carry a tune.
So he is growing and changing every day. Faster than I can keep up with apparently too. BUT we still love every minute of it. It is hard to imagine life before he came along these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment