Well, we are still in the hospital and enjoying our new bundle of joy.
I wanted to share a funny video moment with you. If you don't like doo doo you might not like this (don't worry, there is no actual showing of poop).
Our little buddy had some gas and I was trying to catch it with the video camera. I've always thought gas was a little humorous (I'm a guy), but baby gas is hilarous.
Needless to say I caught a little more than gas.
Enjoy.
Derek
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
derek--this is your mom on your computer.
i feel sorry for crystal...if you are this crazy now, i can only imagine what you are going to be like in a year or two!!!
landon is not going to be happy when he is about 15!!!
so, speaking of bodily functions, has anyone been sprayed in the face yet? Because, if not, it WILL happen. Boys are fun - glad you are both enjoying him so much!! :)
Post a Comment