Here is the photo bed in the hospital
Each morning his blood would be drawn to check the levels and see if we could go home. On Sunday the levels were low enough for us to go home. Yippee. We got everything ready to roll and were on our way.


Miller and Pokey get to meet Landon

Crystal, Pokey and Landon laying on the couch
It was great to be home and we are learning our routine. Like all of our friends have told us, that routine revolves around the little man. I actually have not thought about golf since we went to the hospital. Well, that is not entirely true. Landon told me I can buy a new 56 degree wedge after a few weeks. Thanks homie.
We had a doctor's appointment Monday morning with our pediatrician, Dr. Boecker. Landon had to give blood again. I had to watch and he didn't even cry. He is already tougher than me since I cry at commercials about Marley and Me. We met with the doctor and the bilirubin levels had actually increased again. No bueno. The doctor had us go get another bilibed for photo therapy. This is basically a scaled down version of the bed we used in the hospital and Landon has to be in it at all times for 3 days (unless he is feeding). Can the little guy get a break and hang out in the new swing we have that plays ipod music? Of course not. Here is the new bed:


Landon is already practicing for Jeopardy
I mentioned the routine previously and all the things that my friends with kids told me are true. Eat, sleep and poop. Crystal has done a great job of feed the little guy and he does like to sleep also. Here he is in between the 2 acts.

I'm sure you all know what category I am the specialist.
Well, that is our little update from the Dodd household. I'm sure we will keep the blog a little more updated for our millions of fans out there. Thanks for all the calls, prayers, support and goodies that you have all given us.See you soon.
Derek, Crystal and Landon
1 comment:
He's so cute Crystal! Love the 2nd to last photo of him by himself! Hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas with Landon!
Post a Comment