Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Landon - Tale of the Tape and other important stats

Crystal and I were just talking and we realized that we never posted a birth photo with Landon's stats. We definitely would like to apologize that we neglected to inform you of these important facts. So here they are:





Dr. Blair, Crystal, Landon and Derek not long after the little guy arrived.


Tale of the tape:

  • Name - Landon Cory Dodd, male
  • Birthday - 12/17/08
  • Time - 6:55 pm
  • Weight - 8 lb. 2 oz.
  • Length - 22 in.

Other important stats:

  • Free throw % - 0% as of now but we are already working on BEEF (for all who doesn't know - Balance, Eyes on the Target, Elbow In, Follow Thru)
  • 40 time - truthfully, we are not even going to keep track of this because with his lineage he is basically in trouble
  • ERA - Crystal is working on her two most important points to pitching (preparation and mental toughness)
  • Greens in Regulation - actually, I'm hoping to learn a little from Landon since I am no good at this.
  • Rock/Paper/Scissors - we already have The Official Rock Paper Scissors Strategy Guide by Douglas Walker, playing over the radio at night. Due to fundamental differences in our own playing styles we have decided to use this unbiased strategy when raising our son in regards to this wonderful and challenging game.

Please let me know if I have missed any.


Love,


Derek and Crystal


1 comment:

Elizabeth Mai said...

I am loving all your posts about the little guy - keep 'em coming!
Elizabeth