I will be honest have not even thought about doing another marathon or a long run in quite a while. In fact I hate to run. Yes, hate it. BUT the lingering baby weight and the feeling of needing to do something for my Mom has pushed me to do it. Along with the fact that I have been watching Derek go out for runs for the past couple of weeks. So I feel it is time to get moving.
Landon will be joining me in his jogging stroller or trips to the gym, so maybe it will spark his athletic side.
I will keep you all updated. The race is on Valentine's Day 2010 in Austin. What a perfect day to celebrate the love and admiration for my Mom and my family!
So if you would like to donate to our cause...any little bit will help, trust me. Pancreatic Cancer and Awareness is way behind. It is also Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month! You can go here and donate online, or if you prefer to donate via check email me for information.
So send your comments of support because I will need them as I push Landon in a stroller in my Dusty Running Shoes for the next couple of months.
1 comment:
Yay for running!!
Post a Comment