Sunday, February 01, 2009

Smiles, Smiles and More Smiles


All of these were taken yesterday (1/31/09). We were laying on the couch playing and the smiles and talking came out in full force. So like any first time Mom, I had to get the camera out and take the same picture over and over again!! He is becoming quite the little talker and smiler these days.

We went to the Doctor on Friday...he had a little projectile vomiting. (I know you wanted to know that. And as a side note, it was FREAKY when he did it. I now understand what my Mom meant about Cory when he did it.) Anyways, he is fine. May have a little acid reflux going on. But I digress, he weighs 10 pounds 3 ounces now. The Doctor commented on what a talker and smiler he was at the office and said he was going to be quite social. I said well, he gets the talking from his Dad. He could talk to a wall. :) True right??

So, enjoy the SMILING Landon...
(By the way, the dogs were at his side. That is what he is looking at off to the side.)
P.S. Derek's tattoo photo was done with photoshop. I did not let him write on our baby.







6 weeks and 3 days old
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the last picture here. So cute.