Wednesday, February 04, 2009

7 weeks and Kindermusik

7 weeks...
It has gone by so fast, and it seems like the last week Landon has grown so much. Little rolls are forming on his arms and legs. Cheeks are getting chubbier each day. (Things that are cute and adorable on a baby, but not on an adult.)
So we started Kindermusik today. I will let you read about it. (http://www.kindermusik.com/) It is easier that way. I think it will help both of us in so many ways. There are about 5 other children in the class.
Landon seemed to enjoy it a lot. He was awake and alert the whole time. Of course during what is "quiet time," soft music playing and laying on the floor with the baby. Landon is still cooing and "talking" away. I told him he is his father's son. Derek says he is just a non-conformist.
So here are some photos of the day...
(P.S. I do back date my blog posts. I want the date to actually match the event. So you are not going crazy if you are saying to yourself, "I did not see that post yesterday!" So scroll down a few posts and you may see something new!)
About to head out the door for our first Kindermusik class. Maybe Mommy will learn how to sing and clap on beat too!


Arrived at class. And he is sound asleep. Resting up for the excitement that is coming and saving his energy to talk up a storm in class.

Dancing to the music...well, baby dancing anyways.

"Yes, Mom I am smiling at you AND laughing at you because you are WAY off beat!"
All photos taken 2/4/09.
7 weeks old
Posted by Picasa

No comments: