Seems like I forgot or maybe a little busy at the time, and I never posted Landon's first bath/experience. Well, he got his first bath on December 24th, 2008. Luckily Robbyn was here to assemble the bath tub, take pictures and answer any questions. Who knew a first bath could be so challenging?
Well, I think we were more concerned about water being too hot, getting peed on and getting things wet that were not suppose to get wet at the time. Needless to say 3 towels, 4 washcloths, almost peed on and 45 minutes later....we had a clean baby!
Enjoy the photos..
(I apologize for being a bad mom and not getting them out sooner. Ha ha!)
2 comments:
hahaaaaaaaaaaa that is a great shot :)
Hey guys...love your blog. Congrats on your new arrival!! It's great that we can keep up with each other via Facebook and blogs, but we really need to get together! Gotta see you soon. :)
Post a Comment