Thursday, January 01, 2009

The people that helped us bring Landon into this world...

Dr. Blair and Derek with Landon. He is a great doctor, and I am sure he thought we were crazy with our stories we told him.

Tammy our nurse during the day. She was great.

Derek, me, Landon and Jennifer

Our nurse at night for both nights during labor and recovery. She was so sweet and funny. I am sure we will be friends in the future.

Grace and Landon.
This was Landon's nurse when he was the patient. She was so sweet and helpful to all of us. She just loved on little Landon like he was her own.
Thank you to all of them and the many more that helped us have a WONDERFUL experience at the hospital.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that I might have a WHOLE blog about me...but I guess not. J/K. I love reading your blogs..even if you have trouble spelling medical words!