Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6 weeks old

6 weeks...
Another week has gone by, and little Landon's personality shines more and more each day. He is definitely smiling more when we talk to him and especially on his changing table. He is beginning to coo and babble at us too.
He is loving watching the ceiling fans these days. Hopefully the cheap entertainment is something that will last, but somehow I am not sure it will.
Tomorrow I go back to the doctor and hope to get released to EXERCISE!!! So then maybe next few days Landon and I will start walking and you can see his super jogging stroller.
Landon getting ready to go to Clear Springs for lunch...his first trip to a restaurant. It went well, although his diaper did leak on someone else that was holding him. OOPS!

Sleeping after getting a full belly!

Hanging out on the changing table as Derek is taking photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: