Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Movin' & a Groovin'

Constant moving and always gotta be on the go that is how I would describe Landon these days! Now that he has this crawling down he wants to be everywhere...and I mean EVERYWHERE. Time to start the baby proofing of outlets and cabinets I guess. I have the stuff but just installation has not happened.

Since he is crawling now, he thinks he should start pulling up on things too. So I am afraid our time might be limited on the crawling phase, but who knows. We played in the kiddie pool yesterday, and he crawled in the water to the side and pulled himself up to look over. Tonight he pulled himself up on the table, ottoman, jumper and anything else he could get his little hands on.

He is doing well in the crib. Almost a week there now and no withdraws from him or Mommy! Mommy is just not a fan of actually getting up in the middle of the night. He is waking up 2-3 times a night, just depending on the night. 12-1am is like clockwork...every night he wakes up to eat then, no matter what. Oh, and we had to go ahead and drop the crib a little lower. He figured out how to step up already on the bumper and lean over. AND pull on the mobile. Smart little boy!

We went to our first outdoor concert on Sunday, and he seemed to do well. He liked the people watching and being outdoors. He fell asleep to the music in his stroller for a while, and then he was WIDE awake on the way home. Oh, and he got to eat his food at the restaurant and did not even spit it at us! Hey, that is a big step in this house! :)

Happy Feet Studio is going well so far. I have been amazed and shocked at the response. I have relieved some of the stress of it by finding a sitter for Landon if needed. And I am on a waiting list for a Mother's Day Out program for this year. Apparently Mother's Day Outs are a big need in this town because they are all FULL and had not planned on enrolling Landon so soon. We will see. We are the first on the list at this place and hopefully a spot will open.

Of course I have photos, but surprisingly they are not either uploaded or I have to edit them. SOOOO, they will have to wait. I know a post without photos...when is the last time that happened??

Alright signing off from here and hopefully pictures will be up tomorrow....fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Busy Busy boy! Yay for MDO you will both love it!