Well, it has seemed like a busy week here at the house. Lots of changes and things going on. So here is the abbreviated run down and then on to the pictures of course!
- Landon CRAWLED this week. Like up on 4s kind of crawl...not the army scoot he has been doing. Of course, I get the video out for it and he does not do it. So right now there is not any documented proof...unless the animals will testify in my behalf. He is not doing it all the time, but making progress each day.
- We have moved Landon into his crib. Yes, he has not been in the crib except for naps. BUT the time has come for him to sleep by himself. Last night was his first solo night, and he only woke up a few times. Hopefully each night will get easier for all of us.
- We have moved on to fruits. Last night was our first go at bananas. He looked at me like I had been holding out on him or something. Needless to say it was not spit back at me, which was a nice change from some of the veggies we have tried out.
- I think Landon could eat sweet potatoes for every meal. And strangely enough I tried some sweet potato fries the other night and they were good. (I know random, but that is the kind of mood I am in tonight!)
- Sign Language! We are working on it constantly with Landon and have been in a class the past 5 weeks learning signs, practicing and playing. WELL, I think it is paying off. Landon seems to be doing the "More" Sign when we eat and this is when we primarily work on this sign. It is crazy to see is little mind absorbing it all.
- Happy Feet Studio was launched this week! It has had a good response. Better than expected. Thank you to all that have emailed, supported me and encouraged me. I already have several bookings and over 125 hits on my site. Also be sure to check out my Happy Feet Studio Blog, too!
- My Washing Machine went on the brink this week. Who knew it could be such an ordeal to get fixed?? After 3 visits from a repairman it is finally fixed and tons of laundry is waiting to be washed.
- Swim lessons and Kindermusik ended this week. We start Kindermusik back up in September. Swim lessons will start again, but we are going somewhere else that has yet to be determined.
Ok on to the new photos! I got a new lens in today and these are from tonight!
Enjoy!





Photos taken Aug. 6th, 2009
1 comment:
Busy Busy household...yay for fruit!! and yay for sleeping in the crib...my goodness he is such a big little man!
Post a Comment