The little guy is going through or trying to go through lots of developmental milestones these days. Right now, he is trying SO HARD to crawl. He wants to and it is cute to watch him. He does more of an "army scoot" or rolls over everywhere to get from place to place. It will not be long before his cruising around the house. I CANNOT believe we are already at this point with our sweet little boy!
Besides trying to crawl, he is pulling on anything possible. He pulls on his play mat to try to go over, my legs, the dogs, and the other day after nap time I found him pulling on the crib bumber!
We also started back to Kindermusik last week. We are going twice a week to 2 different classes. The first class we go to is called Sign and Sing. It is full of songs, activities, lots of other kiddos and sign language. It was A LOT of information the first night, but I think it will be beneficial in the long run. The local newspaper was actually there the first night. So you can read about our class here.
The other class we go to is called Peekaboo, I love you. It is similar to our last class in the Spring, just a different theme. Our teacher still incorporate sign language in that class too! So it is great to get more practice and repetition. Also, lots of kiddos that were in our Spring class are in both of our classes right now.
Landon is so funny to watch in the class now. He is beginning to recognize his name when the teacher sings to him. He watches her in complete awe it seems. Maybe he is finally realizing Mommy's singing voice is not as good as hers??
"What Mommy? Am I not suppose to do this??"
"Mommy, I do not care what the Sign for Ball is. I just want to chew on it! What is that Sign?"
"I Love you, Pokey!"
"Lay still now, I am examining your ears!"
"What?"
Photos taken July 7-9, 2009
Landon is 6 months and 3 weeks


No comments:
Post a Comment