So, lots of things have been running around in my head...I know big surprise to you all.
So between changing diapers, feedings and just the general day to day stuff...I have been thinking about starting a photography business. Yes, I have talked about it before, but I am actually going to put it out there this time. With a little push from Derek and some other friends, they have given me the confidence to proceed forward with it. So business cards are ordered. Website is in the works. And hopefully clients will follow? I am not looking for this to become a full-time job for myself, but more of a way to do something that I really enjoy doing.
So be on the look out for the website address and more information to come to an inbox near you!
What else is going on in our world...Landon is trying desperately to crawl. He is making a little progress, but then gets frustrated with it all. So cute to watch. Food is still going well...knock on wood. We are still on veggies. I made a HUGE batch of foods yesterday. Hopefully we will be ready for fruits in the next few weeks. Right now, I think he REALLY might be cutting teeth. Yep, still no teeth in his little mouth. He has been fussy and a little feverish the last day or so, but I do not feel any little buds in his mouth. Who knows??
And finally....
I have been thinking a lot about my Mom over the past few days. Missing her. Wishing I could talk to her. Seeking advice only she could give. Longing for a big hug from her that makes everything seem ok. Just the simple things that we shared between one another.
I find that no matter how old you get, you still always need your Mom. Maybe it was just my relationship, but I do not think so. I think it really holds true that no one can ever replace that bond...not that anyone has or that I am trying to....just rambling. So much has changed and so much has stayed the same since her passing. Some days seem like she was just here and others seem like she has been gone for decades. No matter what the day makes me feel like, I always take comfort in knowing we got a chance to say the things we needed to say to each other and to say good -bye. It honestly does bring comfort to me.
Dad, me, & Mom at Billy Bob's, Aug. 23, 2001


2 comments:
I can not imagine not having that person in my life. You are a strong person, Crystal, and you have amazing strength and courage. You are an incredible mother! (you had a wonderful mother to learn from) I have no doubt this photography business will work out for you. Love you! :}
Yay! I think you will do great with the photography business...you go girl! I can't wait to see the website :)
Post a Comment