Yes, doesn't he look happy?! Besides me tormenting him by moving things around the house and lots of to-dos as of late, there is a reason to this photo. Call it a New Year's Resolution/Commitment/Promise/Something to Try...I do not know what to call it. Can you tell?
So, a few weeks ago a friend told me about this website. I checked it out and was really intrigued with it. The premise behind the website is to take a photo a day. Some people only do self-portraits, others do just anything that intrigues them. A photo journal so to speak. I decided to attempt it. I figure it will give me practice with my camera, my editing skills and spark some creativity. Also it might just spark more looks from Derek. (Kidding...Ddo!)
So, the above picture of Derek is moving the lighting for Day 1 photo. He did not like the fact that I placed a towel on the light...thought it was a fire hazard. I have a tendency to catch things on fire...I am sure Derek will comment on that one! :)
So I have set-up a new blog just for My Year in Photos. The link is below and it will be under the links tab on the main blog page. Check it out and let me know what you think. I figure it is a big year to document. A new chapter in my life as I enter the world of being 30!

1 comment:
yes, i will comment.
1. cmo loves to have me do things just to do things - ie. moving furniture, hanging misc. crap, moving said misc. crap to other locations, cleaning, and other basic husbandly duties.
2. cmo does have a nack for catching things on fire (herself, herself again, and other things). and this is coming from a pyro who has caught alot of stuff on fire.
3. and i would be happy to give you a look everyday so you can take pictures of me.
Post a Comment