
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Photoshop Class Project...
So, last night I had my photoshop class that I am taking. We were working on merging photos and converting images to black & white. This is what I did last night. Yes, I took all these photos. The first image is actually 3 different images merged to make one print. I took them when we went to Napa Valley. I was really happy with the way it turned out. The second one of the fountain is at my Mom & Dad's house. Just wanted to share. I was quite proud of myself if you really want to know. I even stopped by my Dad's house last night to show off my work....just like a little kid coming home from school with an art project!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yo, those pictures are on some good type sh#$.
You didn't tell me you posted the pictures here. I really like the fountain one from your parents house. Maybe one day I will be able to take nice pictures like you. Looking forward to the Photoshop class.
Post a Comment