Friday, July 06, 2007

Omaha Trip

Our hotel.....something that I would never choose to stay in. It is a Travel Lodge!
The Dodge Dynasty with Red interior and 250,000 miles on it. Yes it was our first cab ride in Omaha.
Our view during the first game we watched. It is a port-o-potties....Abe's Potties to be exact.
The View of the second night's game we saw!
So Derek won a trip to Omaha, Nebraska on the Austin radio station. It was to the Men's College World Series. It included general admission tickets, airplane tickets and hotel stay. As you can see some of the things in Omaha are not what I would choose for a weekend get away. It was an interesting weekend....full of memories. Mostly at the Casinos though! (I wanna be a winner!)
I did run into a guy I went to high school and Tech with. He lives there in Omaha now...so that was great! It had been at least 10 years since I had seen him so it was crazy to see and talk to him there of all places.
So here is to our adventure in Omaha! Go Beavers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: