Monday, July 09, 2007

I LOVE DYSON!

Did I mention that there are not many things that I am just too terribly excited about? Well, I am here to tell you that I am excited about my Dyson! I have been telling Derek I want to rip up all the carpet in our house...needless to say he will not let me do so. So I said it is the carpet or a super duper Dyson vacuum. (Not really a choice...he said!)
Well, I got my Dyson the other night and this is me with it the first night. The thing is amazing. It is the Animal Vacuum...literally called that. It picks up pet hair like no other vacuum. I was amazed...and some what disgusted but it was really cool to watch. I could list all the things it does, but I will not bore you with them. I think I called 5 people that night to tell them about my new found love though.
So, next time my Aunts come to the house...no more pet hair. (Also, no kitty in the crate either!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: