Sorry, I have not posted in a while....Especially about my Mom and her progress. So I will play catch up on it!
We went to Houston last week for her 11th chemo treatment. All her bloodwork came back fine and the Doctors were happy with her stamina during the treatments. She did have some high blood-pressure during the trip, but it seems that it has been creeping up with each treatment. Other than that there were no complications, and she handled all well. Her side effects are a little stronger...the tingling feet and hands.
The previous week my Mom and Dad went to Houston for testing. My Mom had lost some blood and needed a blood transfusion and testing. The tests revealed that it was a polyp burst in her colon. She is fine now, but needed to go and get checked out.
So, that is the catch-up. She heads back for treatment #12 the week after Thanksgiving. After that treatment, she will have testing again to see how the chemo is working that will be the second week in December.
Again sorry for the delay in getting news out about my Mom. She and my Dad are doing well in their new home and we will be spending Thanksgiving there. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I will try to get pictures up from the Marathon soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment