Living each day the best we know how, navigating through parenthood and still loving each other
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
One more photo...
This is Derek and I during his marathon at mile 11.8! He stopped to give me a hug and some friends of ours were able to snap a photo of it. Just wanted to share it with everyone.
Hey Crystal - I'm glad I found this again. For some reason, I haven't been able to access it for a long time. Looks like you had a good time in CA - and congrats to Derrick - very cool! I think you are back in Houston this week - I am praying for you and with you!
1 comment:
Hey Crystal - I'm glad I found this again. For some reason, I haven't been able to access it for a long time. Looks like you had a good time in CA - and congrats to Derrick - very cool! I think you are back in Houston this week - I am praying for you and with you!
Post a Comment