Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Faith, Hope and Everything Else

Just wanted to send a shout out. Today, I am a very proud big brother.

Bobby Duncan's new CD, Faith, Hope and Everything Else was released today. Donovan co-wrote many of the songs with Bobby and I can truly say that they are awesome. Bobby is a great guy and I am very happy that he and Donovan met a few years back. It has been amazing to watch their relationship grow over the past few years and see the songs develop during that time.

I just wanted to say how proud and happy I am of my little bro. You are an extremely talented person and it has been great to watch this thing come to life. I can't wait for the next one.
Love you Bubba.
Check out Bobby's website to listen to the album http://www.bobbyduncanmusic.com/
me buying the CD
poster outside Lone Star Music

No comments: